“Carnivorous” pitcher plant at Eagle Hill Bog.
Sphagnum-filled Boreal Bogs
| Campobello Island | Grand Manan | Lubec |
- Eagle Hill Bog (with boardwalk) Natural Area Glensevern Road
- Herring Cove Beach Natural Area Glensevern Road; or, from the beach access within Herring Cove Provincial Park
- Herring Cove Beach access from along the beach; or from within the Roosevelt Campobello International Park Natural Area along Glensevern Road.
- Long Pond Bog
(West) Quoddy Head State Park
- Carrying Place Cove Bog adjacent to the road en route to Quoddy Head State Park
- West Quoddy Head Bog (with boardwalk) along the headland shore trails of the park
Top of Page
Old Sow Publishing